Why BlueOcean Entrepeneurship....

Welcome to my fresh start blog versing about what is like to be in global jobs, global companies, global projects, global mindnesses and everyday becoming more and more integrated and how to deal with cultural and regional differences in a smooth manner.I have called this blog Blue Ocean Entrepeneurship because I believe every global executive has an underpinning mask of an entrepeneurship from the inside. And of course the powerfull image of a big blue ocean ahead of us means the infinity of possibilities and richness in this path to our professional and personal achievements.



Welcome all!!!!





Rodrigo Montagner








Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To My Wife Paula







A primeira vez que vi você
Achei que tinha pernas estúpidas
Achei também que a cara parecia uma perna
Quando vi você de novo
Achei que os olhos eram muito mais velhos que o resto do corpo
(Os olhos nasceram e ficaram dez anos esperando que o resto do corpo nascesse)
Da terceira vez não vi mais nada
Os céus se misturaram com a terra
E o espírito de Deus voltou a se mover sobre a face das águas.



The Lady In Red 


I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight 
I've never seen you shine so bright 
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance 
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance 
I have never seen that dress you're wearing 
Or the highlights in your head that catch your eyes I have been blind 
The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek 
There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I wanna be 
But I hardly know this beauty by my side 
I'll never for get, the way you look tonight 

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight 
I've never seen you shine so bright you were amazing 
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side 
And when you turned to me and smiled, It took my breath away 
I have never had such a feeling 
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight 

The way you look tonight 
I never will forget, the way you look tonight 
The lady in red 
The lady in red 
The lady in red 
My lady in red (I love you.) 



Meu amor, nunca poderei traduzir em palavras o que sinto por você, mas não me canso de tentar.

Você é meu grande silêncio, o resumo de todo o universo, o começo e fim de tudo, todas as notas de meu contrabaixo grosseiro, grosseiro....

Você é tudo o que já li, já admirei, você é todo o silêncio que já calou meu peito ao me emocionar lendo um verso, uma cena de cinema...

Você é meu Cine Paradiso pessoal, dentro das marcas fundas de pés descalços de minha nuvem solitária....


EU TE AMO, my lady in RED.

FELIZ DIA DAS MULHERES.

VOCÊ É A MELHOR MÃE, NAMORADA E MULHER DO MEU UNIVERSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment